Frequently Asked Questions
The trainings scheduled include a hyperlink directed to a registration page. Upon registering, a confirmation will be sent to you via email. Visit: partnerstraining.org
Some trainings offer CE and/or Contact Hours as found in the description of the training. Trainings may offer NBCC and NCSAPBB hours for licensure purposes.
After completing a session and an evaluation, a training certificate will be emailed to you within 10 business days.
The following types of organizations are eligible to use Partners’ Gastonia Auditorium for trainings and events:
- Agencies within Partners’ provider network
- State (NC Divisions of Medical Assistance and Mental Health/Developmental Disabilities/Substance Use Services) and local government agencies
- Advocacy groups directly related to Partners’ mission
- Non-profit groups directly related to Partners’ mission
If your agency is interested in renting Partners’ facilities for an event or training, please contact Training@PartnersBHM.org to request an application.
Partners offers training in multiple platforms: In-Person, Virtual and On-Demand Video. Policies may vary between trainings. Registration is usually required. Virtual trainings which offer professional CE and/or Contact Hours require attendees to use camera/mic and participate. Trainings also require joining on-time and stay for the duration of the training. Please understand that you may be removed from a virtual training if you miss more than 15 minutes or engaged in unsafe activities such as driving which violates NC Statute.
Training materials are offered for some trainings, however due to copyright laws and proprietary content, some materials are not allowed to be shared.
Most trainings have registration limits and do not offer waitlists. It is important to notify Partners to cancel your registration as soon as you are able.
On occasion, Partners Training Academy will need to cancel trainings due to inclement weather conditions. The following standards have been adopted to guide our participants:
Training will be canceled and rescheduled if…
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Gastonia location and school is delayed or canceled in Gaston County.
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Hickory location and school is delayed or canceled in Catawba County.
- The training is scheduled to be held in the Elkin location and school is delayed or canceled in Surry County.
If a training session is canceled due to inclement weather, Partners will notify all registered participants of the new date and time.
Partners maintains most certificates for trainings offered to providers. To request a replacement certificate, please notify email@example.com and include the title and date of the training.
NC SNAP trainings are organized by NC DHHS which collaborates with assigned Partners staff to get eligible providers registered for training. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting the forms and virtual training schedule, which is updated as classes fill. Responsible Partners staff will forward the required forms with instructions on how to complete them, will ensure eligibility to complete the training, and will forward the request to the state. The state then responds with assigned training dates and instructions.
I’m registered to attend an upcoming training at Partners, but I don’t know how to find the training room.
- Gastonia Corporate Office, located at 901 South New Hope Road, Gastonia, NC 28054 – use the Auditorium Entrance, not the main entrance, to access the Auditorium for this training session. Look for outdoor signs for the Auditorium Entrance!
- Hickory Regional Office, located at 1985 Tate Boulevard SE, Hickory, NC 28602 – access the basement level of the First Plaza building from the main lobby. Enter Partners’ office to get to the Multipurpose Room for this training session. Look for Partners Training Academy signs!
- Elkin Regional Office, located at 200 Elkin Business Park Drive, Elkin, NC 28621 – use the front entrance of the building to access the conference rooms for this training session.