Looking for additional training opportunities?
The following groups offer a variety of training options that may meet your needs:
Area Health Education Centers serving the Partners’ area:
Organizations offering resources and training for mental health, substance use disorders, and intellectual or developmental disabilities:
- NC TIDE (North Carolina Training, Instruction, Development, and Education)
- The National Council for Community Behavioral Health
- Benchmarks Training Institute
- Developmental Disabilities Training Institute
- The Center for START Services
Cultural Competency Training Resources:
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office of Minority Health: Think Cultural Health Training
- The Fenway Institute: National LGBT Health Education Center
- U.S. Department of Health & Human Services Office of Minority Health: Improving Cultural Competence for Behavioral Health Professionals
- Georgetown University: National Center for Cultural Competence (NCCC) Distance Learning
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) health literacy training
- National Institutes of Health: HealthReach multilingual patient education materials
- Cultural competence for treating immigrant and refugee populations
- American Public Health Association: Racism: Science & Tools for the Public Health Professional
- The Joint Commission: Health equity standards
- NCDHHS – Transitions to Community Living Initiative
Don’t see what you are looking for? Contact us.
Looking for a previous training presentation?
The PTA Resource Library houses presentations shared in previous training sessions.